Viva Las Vegas! I spent 36 hours with Marc Jacobs in Las Vegas! It was my first time and the city is like a crazy dream world, exactly how I expected it to be (Hangover was quite right haha). Marc Jacobs created a full day of memorable moments (from a pool party at the Venetian hotel, spa treatments, make-up (my favorite make up product are these highlighter drops – shop here) and hair styling to gambling in the casino).
Below you can see what we experienced during our trip!
Ps: I also collected some of my favorite vintage stores in Las Vegas for you. Cool fact: the vintage shops are all located on one street!
- Waves (super cool vintage Supreme, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Fendi, LV – my favorite store (1405 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Cleopatras Treasures (1520 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Green Lantern (1516 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Tatyana Boutique (1412 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Modern Mantiques (1300 S Main St #120, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Glam Factory Vintage (1300 S Main St #120, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Rockin Betty (1216 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
- Buffalo Exchange (1028, 1209 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104)
I arrived in the morning and went straight to the Marc Jacobs suite – located on the 48th floor. A room full of precious Marc Jacobs clothes and the new Retro vintage sunglasses (shop here), girls (Caroline Vreeland, Shea Marie, Evangelie Smyrniotaki, Blanca Miro, Aureta, Gala Gonzalez, Jasmine Sanders), snacks and bubbly glasses of joy, make up essentials and the fun lovely Marc Jacobs team. After a little fresh up, fitting and a little shoot it was … Lunchtime – trying the most epic Milkshake-Cookie-bombs (when I saw those on Instagram I always thought its photoshop haha).
Off to the Marc Jacobs pool party!
Matching with Shea, Caroline and Jasmine
Playing dress up with the girls!
Later, we got dressed for cocktails and gambling at the casino, featuring Marc Jacobs chips and a dinner celebration at TAO!
Photo Credit: Maya Fuhr // Affiliate links included // Anzeige/ Advertisement